Our Trip To Fiji !

Lollipup

Sorry I tended to skip over the writing and right onto the photos! :laugh: Thanks for the info I'll tell my mate!

Lol I had a feeling everyone would do that, I promise the writing is interesting and took me a looooong time to do!

We got the bad news that the day after we left, the main area of the Naviti resort where we stayed, was burned down :(

A fire started in the kids club area and destroyed it, the shops, three restaurants, the entertainment areas & main bar.

Oh no that's awful :( I stayed there the first time I went to Fiji back in 2006... The Fijians were so lovely.. Hopefully it doesn't mean they are out of a job....

We got the bad news that the day after we left, the main area of the Naviti resort where we stayed, was burned down :(

A fire started in the kids club area and destroyed it, the shops, three restaurants, the entertainment areas & main bar.

Oh no that's awful :( I stayed there the first time I went to Fiji back in 2006... The Fijians were so lovely.. Hopefully it doesn't mean they are out of a job....

No way! They seem to be coping well. They are transferring some guests to their sister resort up the road but they are still operational at the Naviti. They are using their chinese restaurant as the main restaurant for now. Many locals and tourists have come to help. I was concerned for the nearby villages that rely on the tourists but it seems like they will keep operating as close to normal as they can. They have a FB page with photos and updates of how they are going.