Idiot Neighbour

mantis

I second the water pistol, or a big stick.

You may find its all show, i often get little dogs charging upto my 3, they generally only get so close before they back off, one did run behind us and try and bite one of mine on the back leg ( little shit, being walked on a road by a guy offlead, did it again the next day too!), but he got a swift kick.

You have to live there, so i would try and see what happens, once it gets used to you it may get easier, perhaps it would be easier to try when the dog is there and not the guy.

I lived here for 15 months, but went to somewhere else for 6 months. I was the resident doggy sitter before I got Cougar, so all the dogs know me well. The little girl of the idiot, used to come & bark at my door, when he left her outside in the cold & rain, while he visited a neighbour, because she wouldn't let the dog into her unit. I would take her in & dry her & wait until the idiot came looking for her to take her back to his unit. Gawd I hate this man. :mad

I just have to hope that the Ranger can actually get him to do the right thing. Seeing as he is willing to lie to get his own way, I don't dare contacting the Office of Housing, who knows what lies he would tell them.

Anyway, I got told by one of the other neighbours, that he is going away touring for awhile, it would be great if he never came back. :laugh:

BODY CORPORATE.

You may find its all show, i often get little dogs charging upto my 3, they generally only get so close before they back off, one did run behind us and try and bite one of mine on the back leg ( little shit, being walked on a road by a guy offlead, did it again the next day too!), but he got a swift kick.

You have to live there, so i would try and see what happens, once it gets used to you it may get easier, perhaps it would be easier to try when the dog is there and not the guy.

I lived here for 15 months, but went to somewhere else for 6 months. I was the resident doggy sitter before I got Cougar, so all the dogs know me well. The little girl of the idiot, used to come & bark at my door, when he left her outside in the cold & rain, while he visited a neighbour, because she wouldn't let the dog into her unit. I would take her in & dry her & wait until the idiot came looking for her to take her back to his unit. Gawd I hate this man. :mad

I just have to hope that the Ranger can actually get him to do the right thing. Seeing as he is willing to lie to get his own way, I don't dare contacting the Office of Housing, who knows what lies he would tell them.

Anyway, I got told by one of the other neighbours, that he is going away touring for awhile, it would be great if he never came back. :laugh:

BODY CORPORATE.

There is no Body Corporate, because it is Public Housing, I would have to report him to the Office of Housing & I'm now too scared to do that, because he is such a liar & very nasty man.

BODY CORPORATE.

There is no Body Corporate, because it is Public Housing, I would have to report him to the Office of Housing & I'm now too scared to do that, because he is such a liar & very nasty man.

If you're not prepared to report him then I'm not sure there's anything that can be done.

BODY CORPORATE.

If you're not prepared to report him then I'm not sure there's anything that can be done.

I'm hoping the results from the Ranger, will make him pull his head in. The last two days, I have hardly seen the dog loose, he just takes her to his car & then when he gets back, he takes her straight inside. If he reverts back to his old ways, I will just ring the Ranger again.

I'm looking forward to his holiday. :thumbsup:

An update, today he had his dog on lead when he walked to his car, his little girl came to say hello & I said, HI She, it's nice to see you on lead, seems the Ranger has got through to him. I am so glad I can now walk my girl, without worrying about his dog getting hurt. :thumbsup: