Sally

Guest crickets

I've seen thundershirts in Pet Stock. I've not considered one for Grumpy but then he's not fearful, he's just grumpy.

Could help Sheridan - it gives them a sense of calmness - my girl is ex pf and was a highly traumatised dog - she still requires careful handling by others - but my vets are amazing with her. We usually only use the Thundershirt when they have to look at her rear end :D

This is purely subjective if it were my dog so take it with a grain of salt. :)

I would consult with the Vet about a dental.

I wouldn't bother with the lumps unless they were in areas directly impacting mobility or they had ulcerated.

With the Vets consent and a blood test if possible I would give her a daily anti-inflammatory, some joint supplements, vivitonin or denosyl for her dementia and I would see a physio about the leg- perhaps she can do hydro.

I would place a time limit and think about the improvements I'd wish to see in 2 months perhaps??? Keep a diary of good days and bad days. You may decide to call it quits sooner- you shouldn't feel guilty about this. You saved her-and no old dog should die in a shelter.

At least if you throw everything at it and it doesn't help you'll know you have tried.