• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3/100

8239783021_19e98b24bd_z.jpg

I've decided that because we are going through a pretty big sea change right now, I would like to document us just as we are - which means letting go of the mess on the floor and the boxes and junk in the background :o I've also decided that I need to push myself to find the interesting light and to remind myself that there is not ever one correct exposure.

Yeah, I am. I think they are probably a bit warmer on others screens than I intend but I like they way they look on my laptop. :o

:laugh: It's funny how you can tell. I looked at some of my own stuff on my inlaws laptop and was horrified at how cool and lacking in contrast it was.

I find it the other way around, On my Mac book I like my stuff then I put it on the work computer (pc) and it looks awful. Might be the difference between old xp and Mac book.

Nice shots ladies! Not much from me today and certainly not summery, :laugh: it's raining here!

LOL It has been raining here all day too. It stopped just long enough for swimming lessons. I had a great photo idea and then the rain stopped. With the crazy weather up here I'm sure I'll get another chance.

Yeah, it's a hot one. Can't complain though, haven't really had super hot days like this for a while. I've just popped him in a cold bath in an attempt to get him to sleep at lunchtime. We'll see how that goes. Send some of your weather up here! I hope it's not this hot when we move.

OK, I am adding 1-4 today (it might be like this every few days due to time constraints)

1/100

8243550246_462d63520c.jpg

IMG_0913 by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

2/100

8243545900_b806f636a4.jpg

IMG_0927 by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

3/100

8243543506_f3dc52c4ba.jpg

IMG_0933 by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

4/100

8242479499_83b614ed9c.jpg

IMG_0922 by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

The macro themes looks like a nice one to have for summer.. So far, so good..