Thank Goodness Dogs Are Omnivores, Not Carnivores.

mantis

When I went to the fridge tonight to get Cougar's dinner, I accidentally knocked half a can of pitted black cherries on the floor. While I ran for the mop to clean up the mess, Cougar decided she could do it quicker, after first eating the cherries, she then cleaned the floor & cupboards that had been splattered.

She did a better job than a mop could do. :rofl:

Make sure you don't drop a bottle of wine one day :laugh:

I only drink beer, but when my Kenny was alive, I dropped a can of beer on the floor & it split open, spilling beer everywhere, Kenny was onto to it in a flash. Lucky he was a large dog, so he wasn't over the limit. :laugh:

Guest donatella

i dropped a bottle of wine here the other week and both mine came running to investigate and i was screaming around trying to get them away from it before i could throw a towel over the mess!

lucky i was quick :laugh:

i dropped a bottle of wine here the other week and both mine came running to investigate and i was screaming around trying to get them away from it before i could throw a towel over the mess!

lucky i was quick :laugh:

Yes dropping glass items is a scary thing. Once I dropped a glass & quickly took Kenny out of the room, so I could vacuum it up. The next day he was running around, shaking his head pretending he was destroying something, so I went & got him a treat to get it off him, I was shocked it was a big piece of glass, fortunately he didn't chew it, so there was no damage.

He was a bugger of a dog, but I loved him so much & still miss him, but I love my Cougar as well now & I'm sure Kenny is happy I have her to love.

Mantis my old boy riff was mental for beer....we had a sailing school and always had a few people in the yard working on boats. He'd pretend to be asleep on the wharf and when they'd go below he'd dash over and stick his tongue down the neck of the beer bottles they'd left on deck and slurp what he could then dash back and pretend to be asleep again when they'd come on deck to finish them. I didn't tell dad till after riff died, he was a wee bit annoyed :rofl:

My dogs favorite time of day is when they get called in to clean up the food around the high chair. I don't understand how people have toddlers without a canine cleaner!

I recently put some beer in a snail trap - Dyson was trying to get at it whilst I was doing it. I brought them inside and had forgotten about it when I let the dogs out to toilet later. Turns out Dyson hadn't - he'd plucked the trap out of the ground and drunk all the spilt beer!!!! Typical teenage boy!