Rally Trials In South Australia

I have been thinking about training for Rally-O in 2013, but can't see any trials listed in the Journal Exhibition Dates for 2013.

Is it that there will be Rally-O available at all (or some) of the obedience trials?

Or should I be looking somewhere else for the Rally-o trial dates?

Rally-O will be probably held in conjunction with the obedience trials - but I guess it will be a little like this year. Dates will come up in the trial calendar as the year progresses. I would hazard a guess its possible that those clubs that hosted Rally-O in conjunction with their obedience trials may do so again next year. But that may also not necessarily be the case.

Do you just wait for the schedule itself to go in the mag? Which would tell you if they are offering Rally-O at that trial, so you know before entering?

Did SAODC have Rally this year? They have a trial in March, and I'm tempted to aim for that one as a possible first attempt.

SAODC had Rally at their October trial but I doubt it will happen at the March evening trial because of a lack of ring space under lights. Dover/Gawler/SAODC were the city clubs that hosted Rally-O trials this year.

And yes the schedules will go in the mag in the lead up (as they do for other events). Some of the club websites may also post listings of what may be at the trial. There is the SA obedience page (http://www.dogobediencesa.com/obediencecalendar2012.html) which also contains a calender of events and may list the Rally-O trials once that information is made public.

Edited by ness