Diggers Herding/other Herding Schools

Hi,

I friend of mine has a Kelpie and is interested in herding school. Does anyone have any feedback on Diggers Hearding or any advice on others places? She is located in Romsey VIC and is happy to travel.

TIA :)

Hi,

I friend of mine has a Kelpie and is interested in herding school. Does anyone have any feedback on Diggers Hearding or any advice on others places? She is located in Romsey VIC and is happy to travel.

TIA :)

PM Superminty on this forum, or she posts in the herding thread in the Main Training forum a lot. She will be able to point you in the right direction for your friend.

Diggers is closest. They are Kelpie dudes so should be fine for your friend. Haven't heard anything bad. Dave used to post on DOL and seemed pretty sensible.

Some of us go to Nyora but that would be a big hike for your friend.

Guest Clover

No complaints with diggers here, even if they are kelpie folk :laugh:. The BCs and I love going to diggers :).

Love Diggers! Dave and Geoff are awesome very encouraging and positive trainers. The beginners day they do helps train you not just your dog. I have been driving like 90km to work with my dog on and off for 7 years, oh and the Kepala dog pool thingy is right across the road from them!!