Camera Set Up For Trailers

FlissPrideaux

We had one but it wasn't wireless. It was a system that had a screen in the rearview mirror. It had colour, night vision and a microphone (which you could turn off). We also installed a 2nd camera behind the trailer and one above the towball. With the push of a button you could switch between all the cameras. It was an awesome unit and gave amazing peace of mind when travelling long distances, although for the most part all we saw was them sleeping.

Do you recall what brand it was ?

Thanks for the feed back everyone

It was from SVS Australia - this model.

Ooh thank you very much ! Will forward the link to husband who is doing all the investigation !! Very much appreciated Dxenion .

I have a wireless camera in my dog room ... I can view from my pc ,iphone & ipad ...

I got it from Kogan.

That would be very interesting to watchmy puppies from work. Was it overly expensive to set up? I assume it still needs a power source?

• 3 months later...

Having just brought new trailer we have set up a camera inside so I can watch what goes on.. But must say.. a lot of sleeping happends in there lol. Also have one of back of 4wd to reverse onto trailer..