Noorat Shows At Glenormiston College

Flyntahn

Student accom is NOT dog friendly. Last year there was a stuff up with my friends booking and they accidentally booked her the janitors store room... which she didn't realise until she opened the door... LOL

This weekend is notoriously difficult to get dog friendly accom at. A pain when they are usually great shows.

What do you mean when you say NOT dog friendly. I have stayed at the student accommodation for the last 3 years and have always found the campus quite accommodating with the dogs. Yes they are not allowed in your rooms, but you can walk them around on campus and we are even allowed to park the trailers as close to the rooms as we can.

I do know that they made a big deal about dogs not been run off leash last year but I think that was more to do with the volume of dogs on site in comparison to previous years.

Its good to know you can park your car and trailer close. That was one thing that was worrying me. How does it work with everyone sharing the facilities. I think they said there was a lounge, kitchenette, shower etc shared between 5 rooms. Is that correct.

Its good to know you can park your car and trailer close. That was one thing that was worrying me. How does it work with everyone sharing the facilities. I think they said there was a lounge, kitchenette, shower etc shared between 5 rooms. Is that correct.

There are blocks of rooms (like dorms really), upstairs and downstairs. For each block (both up and down) there is a lounge, kitchenette, shower room and toilet room (seperate). The kitchenette and obviously the fridge are very small.

How many are there to a room and how do they put people together?

Has anyone camped at these shows and if so, what are the facilities like at the camp site?

Each block has a different set up - from memory the upstairs rooms have bunks in the room - so you can fit 2 in each room and if you have a camper bed, then you could squeeze 3 in.

The rooms downstairs have either a single bed or a double bed set up - so no bunks. Best to speak to the campus themselves to make sure. I do know that people camped at these shows, but I have no idea of the facilities available.