3 X Male Min Foxy Pups (6 Mths Old)

I have 3 male mini foxy terriers.

They are 6mths old

Western Sydney being surrendered

Does any established, reputable dot your eyes and cross your t's

rescue have room for these babies?

sorry, no pics as i only got the call this afternoon

Guest muttrus

ohhhh If only it was last week When I was looking I did call you a few times and left a message I thought you were avoiding me :laugh:

MMMMMMM My kitty is low in regards to vet work maybe I could offer to foster care them? I have no fosters here till march .Sid was desexed yesterday and his vaccinations are upto date .

Iknow Im a drive away but the offer is there .Ive got a thing for little dogs at the moment .Anyway you know me my yard my family my pets my obsessive photo taking and hubbys video work we are always happy to have newbies :D

ohhhh If only it was last week When I was looking I did call you a few times and left a message I thought you were avoiding me :laugh:

MMMMMMM My kitty is low in regards to vet work maybe I could offer to foster care them? I have no fosters here till march .Sid was desexed yesterday and his vaccinations are upto date .

Iknow Im a drive away but the offer is there .Ive got a thing for little dogs at the moment .Anyway you know me my yard my family my pets my obsessive photo taking and hubbys video work we are always happy to have newbies :D

You can have them. All yours.

I deleted about 14 voicemail msg's last week.

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-74494300-1359968896_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-63621700-1359968919_thumb.jpg

ALL SORTED boys are doing well made themselves right at home happy healthy playful sookie decided after ripping up the puppy pads they were too mature for them and are now letting me know when they want to go out :D

Booked into the vet wednesday Im rather taken with little dogs at the moment I can see the pros and cons for both sides now :)

post-33936-0-74494300-1359968896_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-63621700-1359968919_thumb.jpg

ALL SORTED boys are doing well made themselves right at home happy healthy playful sookie decided after ripping up the puppy pads they were too mature for them and are now letting me know when they want to go out :D

Booked into the vet wednesday Im rather taken with little dogs at the moment I can see the pros and cons for both sides now :)

Good on you for taking them in Muttrus. :thumbsup:

They look very sweet. :)