Loch

Actually vicdog there is quite a big country outside piddly little Victoria! laugh.gifsmile.gif

And I do have someone in Melbourne who might have helped you out if you'd simply stop being so Vic-centric, and give a bit more information - its a funny old global world! :)

Edited by westiemum

No it wouldn't have helped Westiemum. We are in Melbourne and looking for help outside Melbourne.

Yes and wouldn't it have been courteous/thoughtfu/easier to have said so to start with vicdrg?

You never know who can help out in this amazing community. (For example I know good dog people in Bendigo, Wangaratta, Ocean Grove, Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne...). I'm sure others have as good if not better networks than I do. I recently helped out someone out at Golden Square who said it was a suburb of Bendigo.

Good luck with finding someone to help out.

Edited by westiemum

I'm not sure what you are on about Westiemum. There is one Loch in Australia and I asked was there anyone near it. I did not ask for you to search you amazing networks to find someone there.

I have found someone to do it who didn't find it necessary to make a meal of it on Dol.

I am not sure where courteous and thoughtful and easier came in to it. As stated above if you didn't recognise the name I didn't need your help.

Edited by vicdrg

Vicdrg------ I think that you got out of the wrong side of the bed, as I think that your post for HELP is rude. There are a lot of good people out there that are willing to help but with your attitude, I think that many people would think twice before offering .

Edited by Rhonda