Pooch On Pot Ends Up At Vet

samoyedman

Anything is possible. Some people are just extra 'generous' Sorry, not sure how to link, so here is cut and paste version.

Marijuana found on roadside with 'Free dope' sign

Posted 20 November 2012, 11:06 AEST

The three garbage bags full of freshly-cut cannabis leaf were found propped up against a fence beside Bolong Road near Nowra on Saturday morning, by a local man going fishing.

A cardboard sign was left with the tied-up bags, reading 'Free dope. Mull up'.

Police say the bags' contents weigh around 16 kilograms in total, and have a street value of around 90-thousand dollars.

Shoalhaven police are puzzled by the discovery, and are appealing for anyone who saw the green bags being dumped to come forward.

Police say the cannabis will be destroyed.

A friends dog managed to find one and consume it while out on a run at one of the local footie club ovals and ran into difficulty. I have no reason to believe she would have made the story up so I do believe it can happen.

I didn't think you could get hash anymore...haven't heard of hash cookies for a long time.

They just cook up the leaf (which is otherwise worthless) in butter. THC is oil-soluble and requires heat to activate (which is why eating a plant would have little effect on it's own).

Marijuana has been used medically in dogs, they seem to tolerate it quite well unless it gets to a toxic level. The problem with hash cookies these days is that people are making them using more potent strains, and sometimes even with the very potent (and valuable) buds. A very small amount ingested can be toxic in that case.

I didn't think you could get hash anymore...haven't heard of hash cookies for a long time.

They just cook up the leaf (which is otherwise worthless) in butter. THC is oil-soluble and requires heat to activate (which is why eating a plant would have little effect on it's own).

Marijuana has been used medically in dogs, they seem to tolerate it quite well unless it gets to a toxic level. The problem with hash cookies these days is that people are making them using more potent strains, and sometimes even with the very potent (and valuable) buds. A very small amount ingested can be toxic in that case.

Back in my day (many moons ago) hash was black and usually came in a block commonly known as a block of Johnny Cash. You could also melt it back to resin and smear it inside a tally and smoke it that way or through a pipe. Cooking poo(leaf) and making cookies or cakes was a whole nother thing. Hash stoned is completely different to choof stoned.

Back in my day (many moons ago) hash was black and usually came in a block commonly known as a block of Johnny Cash. You could also melt it back to resin and smear it inside a tally and smoke it that way or through a pipe. Cooking poo(leaf) and making cookies or cakes was a whole nother thing. Hash stoned is completely different to choof stoned.

That's how it still comes over in the UK, you don't really see hash in Oz, probably cause it's such a good climate for growing so no need to turn into hash to transport :laugh:

I'll give you the tip - if anyone offers you a hash brownie or hash cookie these days, "just say no" :laugh:

I'll give you the tip - if anyone offers you a hash brownie or hash cookie these days, "just say no" :laugh:

:laugh: I know a few people that after reading that article may be down at Clifton Gardens scouring the bushes for the good ol' Johnny as we speak :laugh: