Lost / Stolen @ Noorat Champ Shows 10/03/2013

Posting on behalf of a friend;

Noorat Champ Shows in Victoria last weekend, whilst packing up l have had a red bag with the name Lilly all over it either taken by mistake or stolen sadly? In it was the following; 4 x oz trail compact gazebo walls(used once before) white 1 x oz trail compact gazebo mesh wall (used once before) white 1 x XL crate cover black, 1 x smaller silver hanging water bowl. If you have picked this up by mistake or have just picked it up l would hope you would have the decency to return them? You can either drop them at KCC or Bulla with my name on them.

As you are aware, it takes a while to buy all of your gear and this sets me back close to $250, please be nice and send them back no Questions asked.

Nicole Phillips on 0430 517 176

Or alternatively send me a PM.

I hope she gets these items back. Sadly we have found out that a number of other people have had items taken whilst at this show.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Posting on behalf of a friend;

Noorat Champ Shows in Victoria last weekend, whilst packing up l have had a red bag with the name Lilly all over it either taken by mistake or stolen sadly? In it was the following; 4 x oz trail compact gazebo walls(used once before) white 1 x oz trail compact gazebo mesh wall (used once before) white 1 x XL crate cover black, 1 x smaller silver hanging water bowl. If you have picked this up by mistake or have just picked it up l would hope you would have the decency to return them? You can either drop them at KCC or Bulla with my name on them.

As you are aware, it takes a while to buy all of your gear and this sets me back close to $250, please be nice and send them back no Questions asked.

Nicole Phillips on 0430 517 176

Or alternatively send me a PM.

I hope she gets these items back. Sadly we have found out that a number of other people have had items taken whilst at this show.

Hope she gets it back but based on our experience, I would say she will be paying to replace them :mad The specially made dog bed swiped at Echuca has never been sited at a show since so I guess that got kept for home. Friends had a set of Altegra walls taken from the back of their ute at KCC. They moved the ute to the roadway behind their gazebo and were walking back and forth loading up. The walls were taken in less than 5 mins. I won't even mention the $450 it cost me to get the ding removed from the car door courtesy of someone at Benalla. Seems to be the way things are these days :(

TessnSean sadly you are probably right about not getting them back. Sounds like the same scenerio that your friends had with their walls. Sorry to hear about your car door as well. :mad

I have had damage done to my car and trailer at shows and I have to really wonder about the calibre of people at dogs shows! I know most are lovely people but the small minority tarnish us all! Sad really! :mad:mad:mad

Edited for bad spelling

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Very sorry to hear about your friends experience. Luckily I have not had anything stolen at shows but am always careful to never leave things unattended, especially when the general public are around. Hopefully someone will do the right thing and return the missing gear.

Edited by Toto

Very sorry to hear about your friends experience. Luckily I have not had anything stolen at shows but am always careful to never leave things unattended, especially when the general public are around. Hopefully someone will do the right thing and return the missing gear.

Toto there was very little GP around at Noorat. I suggest it was most likely a fellow exhibitor. Thus this leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth. icon_smile_mad.gificon_smile_mad.gificon_smile_mad.gif

Surprise news.

After attending the Ballarat Show on Sunday it seems that the bag of missing items was picked up by a lovely couple who had since been hanging onto them the next time they saw the owner (who they thought had left the bag behind). Great news when you can help out each other like this. The items will be returned to the owner next weekend.!