Whippet Fun Day Coming Up

• 4 weeks later...

We've got a fun day planned for Saturday 22nd June 11am, and will be down 2 committee members. We therefore request that everyone brings their own lunch and drinks as we'll be too shorthanded to do our usual barbeque. But the lure will be there!

And some important reminders.

It will most likely be chilly so remember to keep your whippets warm before and after they've run. Make sure they're sufficently warmed up before hand, you wont see Usain Bolt running with cold muscles and neither should your whippet. Walk them and or trot them and rub their muscles to get the blood moving before they run.

Nails need to be trimmed too and of course if you suspect your whippet is sore anywhere it shouldn't run at all.

Clean up after your whippet, if you've forgotten to bring poo bags I've got some in my car, just ask for them. I'll be the one with the camera. You are allowed to walk your whippet on lead around the entire complex, but need to stay off the cricket oval itself.

that's all I can think of for now, if you have any questions email us. Hope to see you there on 22nd.

Edited by Kirislin

• 3 weeks later...