Would You Like To See Victorian Shows Offer Ozentries?

SwaY

Ozshow entries  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more VICTORIAN shows offer ozentries

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. I would use ozentries for VICTORIAN shows

• Yes
    • No
    • For some shows

I would love to see more Vic shows get on board with ozentries, I would like to see ozentries as an option for VIC shows - just like most NSW shows.

Yes ozentries comes with fees, however you can still enter via snail mail.

YES

and heres a few reasons why haha

1) people without a cheque book have to purchase money orders - significantly increasing costs of entries + stamps

2) saves paper

3) you can enter the night before entries close instead of praying they will accept your entry when it turns up

4) no doubt its better for secretarys without all the paper entries that could be lost/damaged etc :)

Yes!!

So much more environmentally friendly - 1/2 the paper use of the current system.

Plus I like being able to pay by credit card and immediately have a receipt and an emailed confirmation of my entry. Don't have to just wait wondering til the day or 2 before the show waiting to see if a number shows up!

I only enter shows that offer Ozentries these days and I can't be bothered with those that don't. So if they had it, then yes I'd use it and would travel to Vic to show when it suited me

Ditto. I honestly can't see why Vic shows haven't done it already. Why the reluctance? But then NSW has always been the leader :bottom::bolt:

And if paypal was allowed even better :thumbsup:

Would be great if PayPal was available also :-)

I recently had entered three shows my mail, then one dog had dropped coat so I jumped on oz entries and entered one of my other dogs at the last minute instead.

I forgot to send my entries for bulla amenities, so entered online instead knowing I was definently entered, instead of snail mailing them and the chance of them being rejected.

There are the extra admin charges but I'd rather pay them than miss out on a weekend of shows.