Where Would I Find Dog Sports Calenders For My Area?

I don't even know if there are any trials done around here but I love watching them and I reckon my kids would get a huge kick out of them too so I thought I might try and find out when and where they are on. Is there some sort of central calender for these sort of things? :laugh:

Whereabouts on the southcoast are you? There are plenty of ADAA agility comps held at Dapto, there are also ANKC comps held at Wollongong (26th May), Nowra (was a few weeks ago), Bemboka (in April). There are also flyball comps held at Dapto and the Milton/Ulladulla area.

ADAA Calendar Any with a green N on the left hand side are NSW. You want either Kanahooka (Dapto) or Wollongong.

Flyball Hover over What's Going On and then Calendar of Events. There is a comp at Dapto on the 25th May at this stage, although they are constantly adding new comps to it so you have to just keep checking it. Later in the year there will be one at Ulladulla.

The only ANKC agility comp left down that way this year would be Wollongong on the 26th May.

Thanks for all that! I love watching the 3 sheep trials but I think i'm a bit weird that way, I always wanted to train my kelpie and did take her to one herding training day back in Melbourne where she showed promise but as a poor uni student I couldn't afford the cost to keep going. I dod know where a couple of those places are so may think about it.

I work on Saturdays which doesn't work well for the agility one but might try to make it to flyball either in Wollongong or in Ulladulla