Vebo Pet - Dog Runs

Lisey

I'm researching dog runs for when the renovations start at my house - am wanting to put the dogs in a run - away from the work - so that I know they are safe. Will set up a little internet camera thing so I can monitor them from work too :)

I've looked at Vebo Pet - I've got crates from them before and they are good. Has anyone used one of their runs? Are they easy to put up and then move around if need be? I'm thinking of getting it soon so that they can have spend some time in it before work starts so they get use to it and not stress.

Thanks

Not sure if it qualifies, but I have an 'ex pen' from Vebo that my shiba lives in during the day while we're at work. No floor, but has 4 sides and a roof with a wire hinged door that opens to let her in and out.

It's amazing! Great construction, easy to put up and down or move around, withstands her leaping on it when we get home and really wasn't that expensive for what it is (lots more expensive ones out there)

Not sure if it qualifies, but I have an 'ex pen' from Vebo that my shiba lives in during the day while we're at work. No floor, but has 4 sides and a roof with a wire hinged door that opens to let her in and out.

It's amazing! Great construction, easy to put up and down or move around, withstands her leaping on it when we get home and really wasn't that expensive for what it is (lots more expensive ones out there)

Thanks Inka!

Thanks. Will have a look at them tomorrow.

And I will be putting some kind of roof on also (at least part of it for shade). But that's a good point, they've never tried to jump the normal fences (why would they, life doesn't get much better than this house! :) ) but if there are tradies around they might try to get out to say hi...

• 2 weeks later...