Changes To Spey Clinic

Hi everyone

I just need to let you know that there are a few changes being made. This coming week (3/6) is the last week before holidays. Spey clinic will resume 15th July and run til 19th August.

I am going to be overseas from 16th June til 15th July. As such I will not be available to help too much as far as temp caring etc goes. Also, Dr Margaret Michelsen is going to be taking over all the bookings for spey clinic. If you wish to make a booking, please contact her via email - [email protected]. Please do not leave bookings til the last minute. We have 10 spaces each week and we like to have everything organised before Friday PM. When contacting Margaret, you need to advise the description of the dog, what vet work they require (vaccination, worming, chip) and also where they will be Monday morning, and where they need to go on Friday morning.

We greatly appreciate your assistance with spey clinic. This year has been a little bit stressful as we have had a lot of animals fall off the list, sometimes at the last minute, sometimes without any notification. We need to make sure that a good line of communication is maintained. If we are left short on a Monday morning it means a lot of scrambling and also the potential that students aren't able to complete their assessment (which is what spey clinic basically is). I greatly appreciate all your assistance, and I will still be around to help temp care etc when I get back from the US.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Kalindi

Have heard that next week (last week of this round of spey clinic) is booked out already - might be worth confirming/posting so that anyone trying to get into last week of this lot knows whether its an option or not.