Kobi Needs A New Home

I have had a request from a lady for help in rehoming her Pure Breed German Short Haired Pointer, she has spoken to the breeder but she hasn't heard back from her as yet, so am hoping by putting him on DOL he may find the "right home.

His description is as follows.

Kobi is a 3 1/2 year old German Shorted Pointer. He can boisterous but responds well to sit and stay commands. He does have a short attention span as his breed is a hunting dog and he smells things everywhere and has to investigate. He has become quite sooky and attached to me since we lost his brother to a brown snake in December. He loves to be with me, loves walks, loves his head and ears being patted and massaged. We walk for a couple of k's weekdays and more on the weekends. We live in the bush so apart form his brother he has not spent time with other dogs. But he spent 5 days at a kennel this month and went to doggy play group everyday and had a good time. I love Kobi but I wouldn't put him in a family with young children as he will jump up on you. He needs a secure yard. He is not good with cats. Call Helen 0419987955

post-3265-0-12322300-1370331923_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-52799200-1370331938_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-15907000-1370331955_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

What reason (not excuse) does this lady have for rehoming the GSP?

I don't list why people need to rehome their dogs anymore "wildthing" as the post ends up turning into a judgement on the owner and gets away from the actual post about finding a good home for the dog. If anyone is interested in finding out more they can ring the owner directly.

Maree

CPR