Groomer Adelaide

Recently moved to Plympton and need to find a new groomer, our previous one was fantastic in Mt Barker but too far to drive. Oscar is a large dog, used to being at a groomers etc but can get a little excited by the experience. We wash him ourselves, however like to get him done professionally approx once a month to clean ears, trim nails and check anal glands.

We need a GOOD groomer that is happy to handle large breed dogs that can get excited. I really would like recommendations for places people have used personally, I really do not want to do a trial and error type thing as I dont feel comfortable leaving him with someone I dont know or have been recommended by like minded dog people.

So please give me some recommendations, even those mobile dog washes?

Oscar I use the Spoilt Dog on Fullarton Road at Highgate - straight down Cross Road from where you are. Have been going there for years and couldn't be happier. smile.gif

:thumbsup: The owner is a (former?) DOLer and really lovely!

DogFx the owners are really lovely, not only to the customers face but to the dogs too

Being a groomer for over 20 years myself I have seen "customer face" and "groomer face" and sometimes they aren't on the same person. Agree with The Groomery too but not sure she is taking new clients but well worth a try