K9 Noseworks Seminar Melbourne - Updated!

Friends of Manningham Dogs and Cats are pleased to announce that we'll be hosting a K9 Noseworks seminar and workshop at our club house in Donvale (where the Eastern Freeway meets Eastlink).

Please find the advertisement for Melbourne attached. Email me - fomdacinc @ yahoo .com .au for a booking form as dol doesn't like the file size. :)

The format has changed slightly to a) Make it more accessible for everyone. b) Ensure dogs don't have to spend all day in a crate/car. c) Give us an opportunity for a Treibball presentation during the middle of the day.

We hope you can make it! :D

SEMINAR_AD_MEL-1.pdf

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone knows of anyone in Gippsland who would like to go it would be good to have a driving buddy. Im a little bit of a nervous driver when it comes to driving around Melbourne :laugh:

If anyone knows of anyone in Gippsland who would like to go it would be good to have a driving buddy. Im a little bit of a nervous driver when it comes to driving around Melbourne :laugh:

Don't me nervous - the rooms are only about 500m from the Springvale Rd Eastlink exit.

Just follow your nose! rofl1.gif

Don't me nervous - the rooms are only about 500m from the Springvale Rd Eastlink exit.

:laugh: That eastlink is still scary, crazy drivers everywere :eek: But after this morning thats the least of my worries. Now I just need a car that actaully works :mad :laugh:

:laugh: That eastlink is still scary, crazy drivers everywere :eek: But after this morning thats the least of my worries. Now I just need a car that actaully works :mad :laugh:

Got to love cars (when they work) Sorry about the car!

All fixed :D Cant wait for this seminar. Been looking at things my old boy can do and this looks like alot of fun :thumbsup:

All fixed :D Cant wait for this seminar. Been looking at things my old boy can do and this looks like alot of fun :thumbsup:

Great! Now you just need to survive Eastlink! laugh.gif

*cough cough* We are all very civilised on Eastlink, you can't compare the two, it's like oranges and apples. :D

Im from the country all your Melbourne roads are the same to me :o Well if you see someone at the seminar who looks just a bit stressed and a poor stressed golden then I made it :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder if you're yet to send in your form and payment but you do want to attend.

I've got very limited spaces for the afternoon session, there is still good accessibility for the morning session.

Yummy lunch is included in the cost per person and we'll have an espresso van there so you can purchase hot drinks while you wait for your dog's turn. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...