K9 Noseworks Seminar Melbourne - Updated!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a brilliant time watching all the dogs work yesterday!!! There was so much joy for some of those dogs!! And it was also so nice to see the confidence improve in some of the dogs.

It looks like after the workshops there is some interest in getting the whole thing happening down here so will be great to see all those happy dogs excelling in this sport!!!

I got some boxes out today and Lucy was beside herself with excitement.

That is so great!! She was a little bit gorgeous! It was nice to see her get more confident!!

(I'm going to tell Jenn you said that!!)

Did you have your dog with you? Were you the person chopping up the noms?

Im so disappointed I couldn't go to this one. This would have been just for my old boy :(

She is going to return next year, so there will be another opportunity.

PME - is she settling in Melbourne, or is she just returning for a visit?

Im so disappointed I couldn't go to this one. This would have been just for my old boy :(

I was the one who chopped up yummies, but I did also have my dogs with me - you would have seen Hamish my gorgeous BC boy!

Her intent is to settle in Melbourne and then probably do a bit of travel to other places as required. She would like to set up formal classes next year hopefully and then look at trying to get the founders out to get some more people trained as trainers and starting up trialling and whatnot!

I did mean to say that SnT did a great job at organising everything. Lunch - OMG it was great!!!! And solving the technical issue - lifesaver!!!

Yes it was very well run. As someone who owns a fearful/reactive dog, sometimes these events can be VERY stressful - this one wasn't.

ETA: After you posted, I recalled Hamish and connected the dots. He is a beautiful boy. What a coat!

Edited by megan_

That's great news sounds like everyone really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

I did mean to say that SnT did a great job at organising everything. Lunch - OMG it was great!!!! And solving the technical issue - lifesaver!!!

Yes it was very well run. As someone who owns a fearful/reactive dog, sometimes these events can be VERY stressful - this one wasn't.

ETA: After you posted, I recalled Hamish and connected the dots. He is a beautiful boy. What a coat!

He does have a great coat - literally every person who meets him mentions it! It is quite stunning!!! Thanks!