Recommend A Good Vet In Perth

YOLO

In the past I have taken my dogs to Murdoch for anything unusual, and just whatever local vet for their shots, etc.

However I think I would like to find a decent local vet, not just for the basics but for whatever else may come along.

We’re in the Kingsley area.

My brilliant vet is at Ocean Reef Veterinary (Carridean str, Heathridge). Unfortunately he only works mornings now so I take time off work to take Casper to see him (2-3 times a year). Apparently the two vets who work in the evenings are very good but Clive has saved Casper's life more than once and as my boy is in his twilight years I want to know that I can trust his vet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Kingsley as well and I usually just go to Kingsley Veterinary Hospital.

They're pretty friendly and the vets all seem to know what they're doing! They've helped Dori through a couple of issues and she always seems so comfortable there. Mike is definitely my favourite vet out of all of them though.

That said I have heard really good things about Balcatta vet as well. Kingsley is just more convenient.