House Sitter/kennel Minder Needed Oct 20-25

Tapua

Hi Everyone

I am looking for responsible dog savvy individual or a couple who could house sit from the 20-25 October. I and my husband have a work trip we have to take that week and our wonderful house minder Alyson isnt available. :cry: We will have 11 Labraors and some are in training for the ADF some are breeding dogs, one is a future stud ( he is all of 10 weeks now) and our ring - in Border Collie X Croftie who is adorable ... of course. We will provide all food and free accommodation and some money for the week. We live in a quiet little village near Cowra in the Central West of NSW. Please PM with references or recommendations ASAP.

Edited by Tapua

As Katdogs would know (her Sammy is a Tapua boy) the Tapua labs are an amazing group of dogs. I house and kennel sat them before (I'm Alyson) and I had the best time! The dogs have a routine and are very well behaved but also a lot of fun to just be around. They are treated like part of the family so there is lots of cuddle and play time to be had and you will never be without a furry friend at your side. They all have different personalities and Croftie is your guard dog who will keep you alert to anything you might need to know (he kind of runs the place!). The house/town is lovely and very peaceful. I would be down there again in a flash if I didn't already have some important commitments throughout October.

I'd recommend it as an experience to anyone who is interested in seeing how a greet breeder operates, someone who might be interested in working with dogs as a career or even someone who could use a break from the big smoke to hang out with some wonderful dogs and breathe in some great country air.

I learnt so much from my time there and it gave me a lot more confidence managing larger groups of dogs. You wont regret the experience and it will also enable Pete and Pauline to go and do some important work elsewhere!

No sorry :( It would be a disaster with other dogs.:cry:

Yep, thought so. I think ours would get on with Tapua's ok, but not a serious guard.

Also Jodie might discover she needs to round up chooks. I don't think that would end well.