Knox Obedience Trial

paddles

Ok, I'm really bad at this, but want to meet/say hi to some other dogzonliners... BUT since I will be stressed out of my mind (trust me on this) I need anyone who wnats to say high, to come up, and say, HI... I will be the extremely stressed out woman trying to hang onto two out of control gsp's.... probably in a k9pro training vest.

In all seriousness.. I am a friendly person, but I will probably almost need to be grabbed and yelled at!

post-5154-0-19364700-1379060367_thumb.jpg

Edited by paddles

what level are you going for Rubyblue? I've entered both in ccd...

I've entered both in Rally Novice. Milly should be up to it...as for the nutcase...well he seems to like the signs...keeping his attention on me, without bait, in the excitement of a trial.... all in all it could make for some interesting spectator viewing.

Rofl.... you might want to watch this Murve....

I'm hoping I do better this time....

well this makes me feel a bit better :)

keep thinking entering Dyson was a mistake....

I keep thinking entering the nutcase was a mistake too... we'll just have to wait and see... I'm going to treat it as a training day... see what happens...

I'm at Knox most Sunday's for training. I wanted to head to the obedience trials to check it out but unfortunately I have other plans.

Will definitely be there to check out the agility trials in Oct though.

I usually have my oodle with me and my OH has our liver roan cocker, not too hard to pick out of a crowd :)

Paddles when was this video done,

yes the back area of the Pavilion is bad distraction with those feathered quackers oh & don't forget there is also bunnie crap too :) try working with a sighthound :laugh:

Paddles when was this video done,

yes the back area of the Pavilion is bad distraction with those feathered quackers oh & don't forget there is also bunnie crap too :) try working with a sighthound :laugh:

November last year, because sled dog racing is my main love, I don't do many trials, and because I don't attend an obedience club on a regular basis, I tend to be a bit hit and miss with my training.... IF milo works, I should pass this trial... IF! Flash... well... he's never actually worked in company before, so if we get around without a total discrace I'll be happy

:laugh: Sue ... nice one Waldo. You never know what they're going to do. Like the feral Kirra at our last club test - decided she LOVED the Tassie Devil toy - and she's not a toy girl - and had never heard of sit. Just as well they're cute and adorable :laugh:

:laugh: Sue ... nice one Waldo. You never know what they're going to do. Like the feral Kirra at our last club test - decided she LOVED the Tassie Devil toy - and she's not a toy girl - and had never heard of sit. Just as well they're cute and adorable :laugh:

Don't you hate it when, they just look at you and go..."sit"? "sit" no... I don't think I know that one....

Don't you hate it when, they just look at you and go..."sit"? "sit" no... I don't think I know that one....

Or....I am sure that when you said sit you meant drop......or stand........rofl1.gif