Dog Ate Some Glue

Ok, so I went inside for a few seconds and came back to see my dog at the bottom of the stairs chewing something. I rushed down to check (as I always do) and it was my glue stick! This was only a few minutes ago and she has only eaten a little bit, nibbled a bit off the top. She's a cattle dog cross kelpie puppy, about 10 months now, medium size and weighs, now I have to remember, I think around 13kg (we weigh her every 3 months when we give her her worming med, I weighed her perhaps two weeks ago). She's very fit anf energetic, and afterwards I gaver her a dog treat hoping it will make her go to the toilet. I realise now maybe that was a bad idea, since the glue might clog her stomach and do some damage.

The glue is a UHU stic, I looked up an article about how someone's puppy died from ingesting the UHU stic. It did not mention how much, she simply stated

"my 8 weeks old Bichon-Yorkshire puppy has injested a UHU Stic" so the dog was a little younger than mine and a lot smaller.She said she called to company and said she was told not to worry, her puppy would be fine, but obviously the person did not give good medical advice.

Can people give me some advice? Obviously I plan to supervise her and keep an eye on her. I'm not sure if the small amount she ate will do too much damage or just pass through or if I need to call the vet. My mum won't let me call the vet unless she looks sick enough to go, so for now I'm looking up medical advice and keeping an eye on my dog. It's nearly night time now though, and I'm not sure how long I can leave her by herself. UHU says their product is non-toxic, but I saw a video on how (a different kind of glue) expanded in a dog's stomach and caused issues. I'm not sure if UHU will do that or not, the other glue was some kind of construction work glue, but still I'm concerned. What signs can I pick up on to tell if she's being affected? Should I feed her and give her water, ect? If she seems ill I will call the vet IMMEDIENTLY, but right now I can't because of my parents as you hopefully can understand. Right now I'm researching and looking on UHU's website, hopefully my georgous dog can handle it - she ate a whole tea bag (caffinated tea, dilma) And once she ate something (don't remember what) that my mum was worried would block her stomach, but it turned out it didn't because she was 'relieving herself' normally (we closely supervised to check if she was doing her business)

All help is appreciated, thanks.

Glue sticks are water based so as long as it was only a small amount it should just disperse and not give her any real trouble. She might get a belly ache but I'd honestly be surprised if even that happened.

ok thanks :) I feel a lot less worried now. I just wanted to be EXTRA sure I wasn't risking anything