Tail Held To One Side After Fall

I use Barry Haywood he is in Cranbourne/Pearcedale he is fabulous, I have never needed more than two visits and he only charges $50-$60 each one.

He is very gentle and is one of the few people in the veterinary world I look up to, well worth the drive.

PM me if you would like his details

Eastern suburbs of where? Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth....

Melbourne (sorry - was looking at Rascalmyshadow's location)

Dogs in Motion is a physio in Melbourne http://www.dogsinmotion.com.au and they can help the same way your physio helped you, as well as giving you exercises with the aim to prevent future injuries, rather than just treating the ones she currently has with the chiro. Physio can also reduce pain which it sounds like Maggie could use!!

Thanks for this. I had no idea that this was available, although I've heard very good things about Southpaws, where they are based.

I use Barry Haywood he is in Cranbourne/Pearcedale he is fabulous, I have never needed more than two visits and he only charges $50-$60 each one.

He is very gentle and is one of the few people in the veterinary world I look up to, well worth the drive.

PM me if you would like his details

Thanks Rascalmyshadow. She'll have a follow up visit with the vet and we'll go from there. I'd love to learn some massage techniques to help her and my own dogs retain their flexibility as they age. Yoga for dogs ?!?