Enrichment

(Hope this is the right forum. Did a search - didn't find anything similar.)

What's your favourite enrichment for a non-food driven dog.

Scottie has a foot ball and a soccer ball which we rotate

a treat ball which we stuff sometimes but we doesn't really get it / understand where the food comes from

tennis balls

a floppy monkey/bunny (several - as their arms, legs and ears tend to just fall off)

a lamb bone

raw meaty bones

chicken wings

a nylabone

tennis ball on a rope

We've also tried breakfast in a cardboard box. He missed break those few days :S

We try to rotate (I can get a bit lazy) he never gets everything above at the same time ...but ... the question is - what else do you use / can I try for a non-food driven dog?

I considered a sandpit but don't want him tracking sand into the house. I am also considering an "Adventure box" and / or some scents sprayed around the yard. (our yard is a boring small, no shelter, no shade box surrounded on two sides by brick and 2 sides with colurbond) but looking for other easy to implement options

Some sort of tug? I have a tug on a spring hanging from one of the big trees. You could do it on a pole/ fence if no trees.

You could even hang bones etc on it too, so they have to work at getting it.

I also like boxes of different sizes, from little to ones my dogs can get into. Hiding things- toys, food or other interesting things goes down well too. Though they mostly love hiding/ playing in them..... Then trashing them! :laugh:

If he likes water, a clam shell? You can float stuff in it too.

Edited by Chequeredblackdog