Auto Immune Induced Granuloma

Airedaler

:thumbsup: for The Transfer Factor. I used this with Mandela in the earlier days of his troubles - Dr Bruce ….. I think YOU put me on to them. It did assist. I actually started taking them myself. I've become an agent for them (made it easier for me to get in bulk) and I've also had friends who were unwell, Doctors couldn't pin point (one was diagnosed Chronic Fatigue). I sent them some bottles of The Transfer Factor and it helped them quite a bit too.

Oh Erny, you're an agent for Transfer Factor? Brilliant news! I've been buying it from USA for the last 6 years because I couldn't find anyone here who sells it here. Would you be kind enough to provide some details?

I give it to my two dogs and now take it myself.

+1 :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: for The Transfer Factor. I used this with Mandela in the earlier days of his troubles - Dr Bruce ….. I think YOU put me on to them. It did assist. I actually started taking them myself. I've become an agent for them (made it easier for me to get in bulk) and I've also had friends who were unwell, Doctors couldn't pin point (one was diagnosed Chronic Fatigue). I sent them some bottles of The Transfer Factor and it helped them quite a bit too.

Yep, I think I did put Mandela on them at one point. I think they are great, safe, and effective. Hopefully you can supply to DOL members ?

Thanks Dr Bruce. Yes - I can work something.

cavNrott and fbaudry - I'll be in touch.