I Need Someone To Take Over Indefinitely -may-june Etd

Volunteer rescue coordinator.

I will be leaving Cootamundra around May-June and will need someone to take my position. This position not only includes posting dogs here but taking photos and temp testing, running the fb page and posting on Rescuerex. I also transport when I can, arrange transport, liaise with the public and, organise temp care answer directly to Council.

Council has asked me to conduct interviews for any applicants and then I will send successful people to Council for a final interview and they have final say.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Volunteer rescue coordinator.

I will be leaving Cootamundra around May-June and will need someone to take my position. This position not only includes posting dogs here but taking photos and temp testing, running the fb page and posting on Rescuerex. I also transport when I can, arrange transport, liaise with the public and, organise temp care answer directly to Council.

Council has asked me to conduct interviews for any applicants and then I will send successful people to Council for a final interview and they have final say.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

BUGGAR Hannah we will certainly miss you, I hope there is someone out there who can fill your shoes as we do need someone in your area.

Maree

CPR

Are we permitted to advertise this on FB? If so is there are contact we can give that isn't a DOL user?

Edited by Ams

If you could share the status I made on the cootamundra pound page on facebook that would be ideal, just tell them to message me directly at the pound page on fb, that's easiest. Thanks.

Edited by mixeduppup

Clearly I don't have a clue about rescue and how it works...It just seems crazy that these positions are unpaid. Especially given that the council has a say in selection of the applicants.

MUP I think you're fantabulous for all the work you do there :)