Editing Help

Queen Maeby

Could someone please edit this photo for me, preferably with Photoshop?

The original is clearer but is too bright and cold-looking, and the edited version is warm and colourful but not clear enough and too dark-looking.

I would like it to be clear, warm, colourful and not too bright or dark.

I've edited it a few times already and I can't get it any better than this (I don't have Photoshop; I only have Windows Live Gallery). It's a shame my childhood photos weren't stored more carefully.

I really like this photo because I remember being ecstatically happy when it was taken; and at this point in my life I didn't have a mental illness and I was happy and normal all of the time.

Original

mme2002.jpg

Edited version

mme2004.jpg

Thank you :)

I'm tied up this morning but I can do it this afternoon for you. Do you happen to remember what colour the walls were? Did they actually have a peachy tinge to them or where they closer to white/cream?

Thank you so much! :)

The walls were actually closer to white/cream. I think the peachy tinge is because of the way the photo has aged. My natural hair colour was golden brown with 'red reflects', which means it has a reddish cast to it in bright light or sunshine, but it was never that red. Also, my chin and jawline area should be brown, like my forehead and arms, and not white.

holy hell Snook! That's incredible.

I don't have the money to sign up for Damien Symonds classes at the moment and now you are making me want to soooo bad!

pfl that's a super cute photo! I remember having a pair of those micky mouse ears too when I was in kindy. :thumbsup:

holy hell Snook! That's incredible.

I don't have the money to sign up for Damien Symonds classes at the moment and now you are making me want to soooo bad!

pfl that's a super cute photo! I remember having a pair of those micky mouse ears too when I was in kindy. :thumbsup:

I was five in that photo.

No probs. I'm just having dinner and then I'll jump back on the computer and fix it up. :-)

PS. Thanks for being honest with me about what you thought. I'd always rather know the truth than have someone feel like they have to say they like what I've done, if they don't.

No worries, thank you :)