Vet Pet Health Website

Badbee

Has anyone ever bought nothing on anything from vetpethealth.com.au they are advertising a pack of 3 small Adaptil collars for $118 which seems very cheap. A single collar cost me $79.95 at the vet. Just being careful. The reviews I have read on their page are all very positive, but would like to make sure they are legitimate before I spend the money.

Badbee I don't know about Vet Pets - but I get all my Adaptil supplies (collars and spray) from Sierra Pets - best prices I've found, free postage over a certain amount from memory and very good service. BTW I think your vets price is highway robbery. You should be able to pick up three small collars for just over $100 online.

And anyway I think the spray is more effective although like all things Adaptil it's not cheap. I spray the westies beds if they are going to be alone for the day while I'm at work and it seems to work well. I stopped the collars for Andy and just use the spray and it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Hope that helps. smile.gif

I too find the Adaptil spray works far more effectivley here as well westiemum. Tried the collar with no real signs of improvement. I too spray Stella's bed before going to bed each night. She now sleeps right threw each night which is something she has never been able to do due to her high anxiety/ arousal. I buy mine at Pets on the Park. Yes it is expensive but you only use it sparingly. Good luck :)

Edited by BC Crazy