Blakes Crossing South Aust Who Has Used

I haven't used them prog testing or ultrasounds (went to Noahs Crossing so that I could get the results back quickly but they did tell me they were looking at doing them in house in future) but had Jazz's c-section done at Midnight on a Saturday night. They were fantastic. I had called a couple of days beforehand and alerted them to the fact that I was expecting a small litter and it would most likely be on the weekend so the vet was informed to expect a call at some point. I also asked them rates so I had an idea of how much I would be up for if we did end up going down that path.

When I called at 11pm(ish) we were told it would take them about 15 to 20 mins to get there which it did. After an exam and my getting stressed and teary the decision was made to go ahead with the C-Section. Once that was decided it all happened very quickly and we were out of there as soon as Jazz was standing up. The bonus was the bill was quite a bit less than they had quoted.

The staff there are always excited to see the girl I kept from the litter when we go in. I love the fact they are 7 days a week and extended hours every day.

I haven't used them prog testing or ultrasounds (went to Noahs Crossing so that I could get the results back quickly but they did tell me they were looking at doing them in house in future) but had Jazz's c-section done at Midnight on a Saturday night. They were fantastic. I had called a couple of days beforehand and alerted them to the fact that I was expecting a small litter and it would most likely be on the weekend so the vet was informed to expect a call at some point. I also asked them rates so I had an idea of how much I would be up for if we did end up going down that path.

When I called at 11pm(ish) we were told it would take them about 15 to 20 mins to get there which it did. After an exam and my getting stressed and teary the decision was made to go ahead with the C-Section. Once that was decided it all happened very quickly and we were out of there as soon as Jazz was standing up. The bonus was the bill was quite a bit less than they had quoted.

The staff there are always excited to see the girl I kept from the litter when we go in. I love the fact they are 7 days a week and extended hours every day.

Thank you every one for your PMs i have taken all the info on board to help me make my decisions on vets to use

thanks

Carmen