Good Working Dog Books?

Hi,

I own two Border Collies.

My first girl has just turned 2 and is from a show line, displaying only a small interest in working. I call her a hobby farm, not a worker :-)

My second is still a pup, he's nearly 6 months old and is from a line of good working border collies, his great grandmother was a kelpie so he's got the tan markings but has mostly border collie traits.

I'm looking for some good books on working with, living with and training working dogs.

We're on a small farm and have cattle, which I don't let the dogs work as my girl is too soft for them and Spud, the pup, is too young and inexperienced to handle cattle that haven't been "dog broken".

We will one day get sheep, hopefully in the near future, which they'll be able to work. I take the dogs to a friends in the mean time to get them started, Spud has only been once and has already proven he's going to be a really good worker.

The only Border Collie book I own is The Border Collie by Carol Price and I found it good for my first but it just doesn't cover enough about working instincts to be of any real help with Spud. He's in a bit of a funny situation as he's part pet part worker lol :-)

I would prefer the book to be Border Collie specific as I have found a difference between them and other working breeds mental abilities/state. Borders are a little weirder than other dogs I think... :-)

Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sarah