In Case You Think I Am Telling Porkies . . . . .

I do love that look of disdain on the face of Danny. Priceless.

When we first got jester he wouldn't eat Out of a bowl. He looked at it puzzled. I had to progress him from a plate to a bowl over a week or so. I think he was so used to being fed people food scraps on plates that he didn't realise that a bowl was the usually accepted form of food delivery. He is fine now. A guts and a hoover, but nobody's perfect :laugh:

LOL That's a bit harsh RiverStar-Aura. I'll give them 15 to 20 minutes. If not eaten, it comes up and gets served up to them at the next feed. If it isn't eaten then, it goes doesn the toilet.

:laugh: true it might be harsh but I've so far been lucky enough to not need it. My dogs are nicknamed Dysons and Zeus I swear I should've called James (Dyson) or Hoover.

Mm I have to say I am part of that crew now whose dog is a fussy eater... Holly used to hoover her food down like all Labs do. Now she is alone she shifts it around the yard and looks at it then at me then at the magpies then shifts it again until I put it back into her mouth and then she eats.. But I have to stay with her.

When Lace was here it was a race who got to finish first and who got to get the chook necks first.....

A bit of rivalry was a good thing...