Looking For My New Family Member

pennysmum

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy to add to my family. I look at the DOL puppy listings everyday but so far no luck, so I thought I would try here.

I already have a gorgeous 8-year-old Cocker Spaniel, who is a very friendly and well-behaved girl. I live in the Yarra Valley and am happy to travel up to 2 hours. I'm not set on a gender, but I'm leaning towards a boy. Personality is the most important thing to me (after health), so a breeder willing to help match me with a suitable puppy would be great.

If anyone knows of any litters on the ground or upcoming (they say sometimes word of mouth is the best!) please feel free to reply and/or PM me.

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Now I'm next in line for a black & tan little boy. Fingers crossed :)

Thats great! You will have to keep us updated please thumbsup1.gif

We own 3 Cavaliers, love them to bits (ranging from an almost 2 year old to a 12 year old) 2 girls and a sooky boy lol (our last boy one 'Joey' was a very loving sooky boy also) Our girls tend to be more independent heart.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

So exciting!

Great breed choice.

I've got 3 cavaliers also.

REALLY want the 4th to complete my set :D

ETA: all of my cavs have been boys (had one before any of my current boys too)

and are very sooky. Kokoda is my most independant and busy dog- he loved gardening and 'hunting'

The other love following us and sleeping :laugh:

I think my next will be a blenheim girl.

Edited by denali