Help! Runny Poo

Kuzko

My 9 month old Wolfhound puppy has had runny poo for the past week and it's a bit of an off colour. She has been acting completely fine and eating and drinking but I definitely don't want to risk it - I'm planning on taking her to the vets this weekend but if it could be something even more serious I'll take her tomorrow. Thanks!

My 9 month old Wolfhound puppy has had runny poo for the past week and it's a bit of an off colour. She has been acting completely fine and eating and drinking but I definitely don't want to risk it - I'm planning on taking her to the vets this weekend but if it could be something even more serious I'll take her tomorrow. Thanks!

Have you tried fasting her for 24 hours, no food just water then after 24 hours give her boiled chicken breast all cut up & shreaded with about 1 spoon boiled pumkin & some boiled white rice, 1/2 chicken & about 1/2 rice with 1 spoon pumkin, no treats, nothing else except the boiled chicken & rice with a little pumkin & leave heaps of water out, see how she goes, also what food is she eating???

Edited by sueang