Chinese Heart Support Herbs - Sheng Mai San

Kajtek

I have a good stash of Sheng Mai San in sealed bottles. I've been buying those for Kajtek from DR Lyn Stevens (www.alternativetherapies.net.au, [email protected]).

If you have a dog with a heart problems and can use them, I will be happy to post them to you free of charge.

If there are no takers, I'll just send them back Dr Stevens.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi Katjek - I'd be very interested please - a friend has taken on a very sad case of a 12 yr old dog whose owner died. His heart is very bad and she paid for his heart meds for the last year until the owner passed but he was in an awful state when he was picked up from there, a state of neglect.

Anyhow, he's been groomed and vet assessed and given only 6 months to live. It's possible that in spite of being given the medication, the dog wasn't given it properly or it wasn't given at all so he's improved greatly in the last couple of weeks.

I'm a fan of Chinese herbs but hadn't heard of them helping with heart problems - I've used them for kidney, cancer and dementia issues.

If it's still available I'd love to give them to my friend (in Sydney) to see if this little dog has a better and longer life.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad

Done.

Just pm or email the address I need to send the pills to.

I suggest your friend calls Dr Lyn Stevens to get the correct dose.

DR LYN STEVENS CMD

22 Broughton Street

Camden NSW 2570

Ph: (02 ) 46 55 1688

Edited by Kajtek