Dryland Sledding

I took this last night doing some sled training. It might be a bit boring for most, but there is a little more action around the 4'10 mark. Not really Ronins best efforts but he did pretty well considering we are beginners and he wasn't feeling 100% last week :-)

thumbsup1.gif That looks like great fun!

Thanks Lisa,

It is a real blast when he takes the weight in the harness and leaps into the run like I am not there at all :-) BTW, I have seen Aussies and BCs do quite well in the sport :-)

I'd love to give it a go!

Not much around here, could get the equipment and give it a good old try though.

I very very dangerously (Don't try this at home kids), used to do it as a teenager with my labrador on a normal mountain bike laugh.gif He was great at it, but we are both lucky we didn't hurt ourselves.

I'd love to give it a go!

Not much around here, could get the equipment and give it a good old try though.

I very very dangerously (Don't try this at home kids), used to do it as a teenager with my labrador on a normal mountain bike laugh.gif He was great at it, but we are both lucky we didn't hurt ourselves.

Look up bike-joring as it might be similar to what you were doing with your lab.

Regarding giving it a go, there are heaps of clubs in NSW . http://www.assa.asn.au

They have beginners days where you can try it out using their gear. Normally these are on before winter though. :)