Odour Go Question

swain

Hello,

i'm looking at ordering the OZONA PENETRATOR PLUS but was wondering if you can mop with it? i've tried other odour removers but they're not really meant to be diluted and mopped with as it leaves the floor sticky. Or any other products that you recommend for large areas that need cleaning of puppy pee :)

Not sure if you are supposed to but I use in the mop bucket without any problems.

Just to add I only put it in for the of odour neutralizing and smell. For the cleaning part I use Handy Andy or other floor cleaner but that is probably what you meant anyway.

Edited by corrie

I use it to mop all the time. It's never left the floor sticky or streaky (on timber). I've also used it neat in my double tank Steam mop without a problem. I have it diluted in a spray bottle too, just for use around the house.

Great stuff!

Edited by Ruffles

May I suggest the Talc fragrance!? It's very pleasant, without smelling like 'cleaning' / wet dog. I find some disinfectants just smell like wet dog when you use them, like you're trying to cover up pet smells.

May I suggest the Talc fragrance!? It's very pleasant, without smelling like 'cleaning' / wet dog. I find some disinfectants just smell like wet dog when you use them, like you're trying to cover up pet smells.

Ive just ordered some- so this is nice to know :)

Bugger! Ordered lemon before reading this. If i like it will get the talc as well :D