Show trollies

Danelady

Hi all!  I am looking for a show trolly and not sure which is the best one to buy.  Its for a medium size dog and also a small dog.  Any particular brands that are good?  Also I have a back problem so it needs to be pretty light weight!  Any suggestions would be appreciated

I second OKS. I bought mine from there a coupe of years ago and found the whole transaction easy and the product is great. It was sent from Tasmania to Melbourne at a reasonable price and very well packed. The only thing I don't like about it is there is no brake on the wheels. I'm sure I could have asked for that but didn't think of it at the time. The issue is easily overcome as I bought some wheel wells (don't know the correct term) from a caravan and camping store and the wheels just it in those. 

20 minutes ago, Airedaler said:

I second OKS. I bought mine from there a coupe of years ago and found the whole transaction easy and the product is great. It was sent from Tasmania to Melbourne at a reasonable price and very well packed. The only thing I don't like about it is there is no brake on the wheels. I'm sure I could have asked for that but didn't think of it at the time. The issue is easily overcome as I bought some wheel wells (don't know the correct term) from a caravan and camping store and the wheels just it in those. 

Interesting about the brakes cause mine has brakes and I didn't ask for them in particular. We did talk about wheels cause I wanted ones that could handle rough ground