Two Neopolitan Mastiffs for rehoming

These guys are up for adoption - Sydney

Tried to upload photos but unable to compress smaller. Please see photos on Paws and Recover facebook page or email [email protected]

Cuba and Zoe are looking for a new home. We are a rescue and they have been surrendered to us. If anyone can help by fostering them or are interested in giving these two gorgeous dogs a home please call Jacki 0401 925737.

Bio below from previous owner:

Cuba: what can I say about my big beefcake other than he is a big sook. He is very attention seeking and loves a good ear scratch and of course follows that with a huge slobbery head shake drenching you in giant wet shoe laces. He is a beautiful blue colouring with blonde legs with the most soulful eyes. He is a bit of a garbage guts and will eat anything so make sure you do not eat your favourite biscuits around him. He isn't really a fan of young children so would be best suited to more of a mature family as he gets a little grumpy around young children. He is an old man at 9 years old so you can understand that. He is absolutely beautiful and I'm so sad to see him go but unfortunately due to financial hardship from change in circumstances he needs to find a new loving home. He is both desexed and fully vaccinated with a full veterinary history Please email [email protected] or text 0401 925737

Zoe is my gentle nanny dog. She is 7 years old and is a beautiful full red fawn colour with a white chest. She loves my 2 year old and will willingly let her pet her head and stroke her and lay there patiently and will follow her around the house. She is extremely affectionate and loves her cuddles. As with any mastiff comes loyalty and protection. She is absolutely beautiful and I'm so sad to see her go but unfortunately due to financial hardship from change in circumstances she needs to find a new home. She is desexed and fully vaccinated with a full veterinary history