Sign in to follow this  
HDTEE

Paw Senior Vitality Powder

3 posts in this topic

HDTEE   

I had poor experiences with this product.  This product caused seizures in my 2 x elderly pet dogs and they had never had them before.  Once I stopped using the powder they returned to normal, but not before witnessing upsetting and frightening seizures and multiple emergency visits to the vet hospital, etc.

I've written Blackmores, and surprisingly the product has been unavailable now for many months.

Anyway, I am not after anything - just letting people know that the product is questionable and I'm convinced the product unavailability is not a coincidence, albeit I haven't read or come across anything to support the same, other than my experiences.

Cheers

HDTEE 

17 hours ago, HDTEE said:

I had poor experiences with this product.  This product caused seizures in my 2 x elderly pet dogs and they had never had them before.  Once I stopped using the powder they returned to normal, but not before witnessing upsetting and frightening seizures and multiple emergency visits to the vet hospital, etc.

I've written Blackmores, and surprisingly the product has been unavailable now for many months.

Anyway, I am not after anything - just letting people know that the product is questionable and I'm convinced the product unavailability is not a coincidence, albeit I haven't read or come across anything to support the same, other than my experiences.

Cheers

HDTEE 

Thanks for the heads up.

The product name alone makes me skeptical. 

Snook   

I'm sorry your dogs had such a bad reaction to this product. It must have been very stressful for all of you. It's good that you let Blackmores know. I used their PAW probiotic powder for my senior dog and thankfully it's only helped him and not caused any negative reactions. 

• Like 1