Dog Food for Life

DD33

Since we last had a dog, there have been a plethora of new dog food brands on the market. 

I'm looking for a list of Australian owned puppy/adult/senior dog food brands with Australian content - with reviews if possible. 

A new puppy is coming into our home and we want to feed her good quality brands throughout her life.

Hi, have been buying Stay Loyal now for about a year. I buy the Chicken, Lamb & Fish (large kibble) which lasts me 4.5 weeks for 2 large dogs, one is 11 and the other 2. I’ve always fed grain free kibble but I’m not anal about it so they do get grains and other bits and bobs but less than say a grain filled kibble. 

They only sell through their website which i initially thought was sussy but had great reviews on the pet food review site so after an email exchange (and a return if the dogs didn’t like it) I started purchasing. 

I’m super happy with their service, a few times I’ve needed an emergent bag and it only takes them a few days to arrange delivery. They stay in touch on email, have only a few varieties to choose from but I actually feel like I’m supporting a real small business company, run by 2 guys and their team. 

The kibble has always been consistent, the price is good and includes the delivery service (which so far has always been spot on time) and my boys are very happy to eat this, especially mr fussy 11 year old.