What to feed

coneye

Hope my experience can help others ,    it all seems good now , smells gone ,, itching has stopped , so it looks like the itching and scratching wes definetly related to the minced beef , which was   high quality  lean mince ,  the roo pet mince i was worried about , because in the past pet chicken mince made him sick , but it seems fine although i'm taking no chances  i'm cooking it ,, butcher i bought it from has greyhounds he said he feeds it  to them but cooks it first just in case theres bacteria ...  Cost well like i said its not much on the scope of things ,  I do expect the ears to carry on going red  and  sore ,, but   i'm hoping the change in diet fixes it but   i'm not holding my breath ,,  Still disapointed in ALL the vets i've been too  ,  not one  told me what the problem was ,  every single one it was ,  walk in $70 , take a swap of the ear for yeast $70 , anti biotics $70 , steroids $70  small  opti care stuff $70   Three to Four hundred dollars depending on vet , and it was see how he goes, pay on your way out ,don't let the door hit you

One vet i asked his advice  about apple cider vinigar , i told him i seen a vet on u tube reccomending it has a quick easy fix , his answer was  ,  you put that on chips don't you , but it does seem the only thing that seems to fix  them quickly