Favourite Vegies

I dropped a whole load of frozen peas on the floor last night while I was cooking dinner, and Spike was into them straight away. Didn't seem to care that they were frozen, he just had a great time chasing them and then eating them :thumbsup:

Guest Pixel

My little one has Hills so we don't give her anything extra accept pig's ears, bones, and the occasional meat treat

Vegies can make a good treat as well as a bit of a suppliment...not matter waht food they are on. I actually give my dogs carrots instead of bones some times and they happily munch on them :thumbsup:

I dropped a whole load of frozen peas on the floor last night while I was cooking dinner, and Spike was into them straight away. Didn't seem to care that they were frozen, he just had a great time chasing them and then eating them :thumbsup:

:eek::rofl: :D

for a moment I pondered wether I would have tried to pick them up , nahhh let the dog be the cleaner ;)

mine loves peas as well , and Bok Choy , but has turned off raw carrot , only cooked carrot now , she's starting to fuss :cool: