Our Beloved Kaz

alsynor

Vale

Tairnbacher Quini, our beloved Kaz

12 March 1992 - 01 May 2004

She was our other eyes that could see above the clouds; Our other ears that heard above the winds. She was the part of us that could reach out into the sea.

She told us a thousand times over that we were her reason for being: By the way she rested against our legs; By the way she thumped her tail at our smallest smile; By the way she showed her hurt when we left without taking her. (We thought it made her sick with worry when she was not along to care for us.)

When we were wrong, she was delighted to forgive. When we were angry, she clowned to make us smile. When we were happy, she was joy unbounded.

When we were fools, she ignored it. When we succeeded, she bragged.

Without her we are only other humans. With her we were all-powerful.

She was loyalty itself. She taught us the meaning of devotion.

With her, we knew secret comforts & private peace. She brought us understanding where before we were ignorant.

Her head on our knees could heal our human hurts. Her presence by our sides was protection against our fears of dark & unknown things.

She promised to wait for us...whenever...wherever - in case we need her, & we expect we will - as we always have.

Who was She?

Just Our Kaz.

Sorry for your loss, was she a GSD? She sounds like she was a wonderful ccompanion, and what a beautifully written story.

Has that been published in a magazine or something - I think I've read that before? And the pic of the surfer pup in your avatar?

So sorry to hear about your KAZ rest in peace little girl and play with others of your kind in the moon stars and rainbows, the clouds will cuddle you until you all meet again.

Sorry for your loss, was she a GSD? She sounds like she was a wonderful ccompanion, and what a beautifully written story.

Has that been published in a magazine or something - I think I've read that before? And the pic of the surfer pup in your avatar?

Hello I'maShepHead

Just our Kaz is on our Website (also written in the German Shepherd News in Victoria when we put a Vale in for Kazzie) as is the Surfer Pup. His name is Kazkiri Midnite Special- Max.

www.kazkiri.com