K9 Force Workshop

100% coming, if I can get a lift with the kind DOL member that's wicked, if that doesn't pan out I'll take a train as far as it will take me and then get a cab.

Hush hush you goose. Twill pan out. No cabs will be hired if I can help it.

You've already volunteered to help Ruski the problematic Labrador navigate, and there's no backing out of that. :mad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha your Labrador is probablt a lot smarter than me when it comes to navagating.....how do you actually know which way to hold the map up? Now that's what confuses me.....and if you're lost, how does a map actualy help you find out where in earth you are? lol Take me back to my safe little NZ with our safe little round a bouts and no needs for maps LOL

Is anyone videoing tomorrow?

I'm looking at $120 plus the cost of the tapes to hire a camera for the day, which is a bit beyond my budget, but would be interested in sharing the cost and making copies for those of you who attend, or chipping in for tape costs if anyone has a camera of their own they can bring?

Those of you who's email addresses I have, I've sent my phone numbers - I'll check email and this thread when I can today, but I need to pick up the camera before 5pm if I go ahead with the hiring option...