K9 Force Workshop

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be driving from Castlecrag with one dog - I think Carlingford is sort of on the way???

Anyway you're more than welcome to come with me - I think it's too far out for trains...

You'll get to meet the dog who I could have vollied for temp testing had I been in Sydney at the right time! (Though not that he's without issues himself!)

The closest train station would be Richmond but it is still 10-15 min drive from there which would be a costly taxi ride.

Look forward to meeting you all on Saturday. I am looking forward to learning lots (I need to).

Myszka - I noticed your email said to bring equipment etc. Should I put tishy's mouth strap on her when I arrive (just to be safe??? - she is dealing with her fear aggression with large dogs (she is very dominant with small ones though) and definitely is DEAF around distractions).

Kristy

sas - are you a definite? You can pay Steve on the day if you want, but I need to know if you are attending for sure 100% - just in case I will have someone last minute that wants to come.

100% coming, if I can get a lift with the kind DOL member that's wicked, if that doesn't pan out I'll take a train as far as it will take me and then get a cab.