New Balance Food

Trishm

Hi Trishm

Have heard of 'New Balance' but know nothing about it :thumbsup: - do you have a website address for them so we could check it out.

We feed our guys Super Premium Dog Food but are VERY particular as to which brand we use and their individual ingredients.

Cheers

Sorry it is Natural Balance, and the only place I have seen it available is on www.pricelesspets.com.au I don't know much about it but it sounded good.

Glad to hear that you are happy with the product, do you buy it from Priceless pets

TianaKaeSha?

Trishm

We buy Natural Balance from a local pet food supplier. It's made in WA so it makes it easier! :)

We did a lot of research, trying to find a dry dog food without by products or additives, for a reasonable price. And this was what we came up with in the end!

The texture seems crunchier than most, but our dogs love it and are thriving on it.

Here is the web site: Natural Balance

I have just changed over myself a fortnight ago from Eukenuba FP response and Eukenuba Low Cal.

The great thing Spud who has a history of food allergies is doing well and Toby runs off the smell of a oily rag and isnt putting on weight with it at all. :)

Still only early days however happy with the results so far. :)

Sorry it is Natural Balance, and the only place I have seen it available is on www.pricelesspets.com.au I don't know much about it but it sounded good.

Glad to hear that you are happy with the product, do you buy it from Priceless pets

TianaKaeSha?

Trishm

Unsure whether TianaKaeSha buys from Priceless Pets or not however that is a great price for what is being charged here in Sydney.

2.67 bag = $24.95 (Approx)

Just under a 6kg bag = $59.95

Therefore me thinks it is a no brainer the best bargain would be the 15 kg bag for $69 (+ freight) :)

Unfortunately we dont feed enough to go through a 15kg bag that would take us nearly a year. :)

Edited by catzatsea

Depending where you are the freight for the 15kg bag is incredibly cheap...because priceless pets has a deal with AusPost which allows them to freight it cheap...or at least it was when i looked into it a few months ago.

I buy it from the Pet Warehouse in Alexandria :)

Did you see that they have started a frequent buyer plan on it???

I was there yesterday buying my second bag but would only include the one I purchased yesterday due needing proof for the first one. :)

New balance? or Natural Balance (or natures balance)... whichever it is..

I feed it... the organic chicken based dry food with no soy protein added...

my dogs love it :) and do well on it... and it is competetive to other deluxe dog foods in price.

When I looked on the website they said it was made from lamb, I couldn;t see any reference to chicken, is this a new product they have brought out?

Trishm

• 3 weeks later...

the western australian Natural Balance natural balance is made from lamb, there is a natural balance made in america-but i would prefer an australian made food.

I would assume the usa food would be more expensive, it certainly would not be as fresh.....

I prefer a food made from lamb, as the living environment of lambs is a lot better than that of chickens... plus chicken get fed a lot of additives....

Edited by larry

Thanks for that Larry.

I found out recently most premium dry dog foods are made in the states...

We try to limit how much lamb the dogs get - due to allergies.

The stuff that we feed is all certified organic... (so the living conditions of the animals are a lot higher than just any old chook)

but thanks for the link :thumbsup: